Thursday, May 3, 2012

Daniel Padilla

I have always seen him trending within the teenage girls in different social networking sites. At first, I was not really interested in him. Though he has gotten an exceptional star factor (given the fact that he's a son of Robin Padilla, a never-gets-old heartthrob, hunk and matinee idol), I am not really into fanning tween artists from the local TV, until I had this (very surreal) dream of being Daniel's girlfriend (Now I give you the right to laugh at me).

I also used to have a dream about his father (Robin Padilla) years ago but it was a total blur and there's nothing special. But this dream I had last night was still very clear in my mind that I'm actually having a crush on him :-/ Now I gotta eat all of my words I have thrown against those little girls who are getting crazy over this kid. Sorry girls, but... can I join your bandwagon? :D

Daniel is currently a cast of Princess and I, the newest teleserye in ABS CBN starring Kathryn Bernardo, a former Goin' Bulilit child star. Because of that dream, I can feel I'm going to start a habit of watching that show. :) But after all, I should accept the fact that I'm too old and awkward for this kid. Wake up Pya, just go back and focus your eyes on the 'yummy' star, Coco Martin.

No comments:

Post a Comment