Sunday, October 27, 2013

The PS Shops at Superb Sale

It's the Superb time again for shopping! Time to meet all my favorite shops and get all the latest fashion trends for Spring/Summer 2014! Here are the top fab items I got for Superb Bazaar!

Candy-Colored flats from I am Shoe IG: @iamshoe
My new favorite shop, Trippy Swag (LOWER RIGHT)! I came across the boyfriend of the owner, who happens to be a good salesman, LOL! I got a red sleeveless cropped top, denim blue top and skirt set (both are not shown in the photo) and a black midi skirt! Among all the midi skirts I saw in the bazaar, Trippy Swag has the best and durable fabric quality! not to mention their prices are only ranging from 200-400 PHP! Follow them on IG: @trippyswag

On the other hand, I got a very unique snake skin cropped top from Fashion Infinity (UPPER RIGHT) which costs 200 PHP. Follow them on IG: @fashioninfinity_rhona
A top and dress set collection from my all-time favorite shop, Urban Hour! IG: @urbanhour
Colorful dresses and fab tops from On A Thousand Heavens IG: @oathboutique
I got a fierce cat maxi dress that almost got soldout!










Love Manila @lovemanila makeups are very affordable and authentic shipped from abroad. Their Nyx lippies cost 160 PHP. I got a wine-tinted tube and a lipstick organizer! (Photo below)

Thank heavens for this, I will not be having a hard time looking for what to wear on my lips anymore!
Arm Candies will never be crossed out from my shopping list!

And finally after almost a lifetime, I got a perfect home for my makeup! It has 6 tiers for your pallets and a big compartment below. Great for on-the-go-vains like me!

Today is the last day of the bazaar so go catch the last minutes and have the latest fab items at the very least price! Detailed posts for my looks will be posted soon! 'Til next time :)

Always,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment