Sunday, March 3, 2013

Birthday Wishes 2013

It has been so fast since I published my birthday wishes here two year ago. While going over my list I posted, I realized how big things changed in me. Those were the days when my thoughts were still equipped with naivete, bound by my materialistic views on earth. Yes, those were the days.

As for my birthday wishes, no... birthday WISH (I only have one thing in mind now): a clearer view of my career path ahead of me. Because I believe that if you are productive in what you do, you can be happy, contented and dignified in a way.

Being employed in a project under a reputable funding agency is one of my greatest achievement as of now, after my graduation. After 6 months of rest, finally I was able to say it's really worth the wait. However, I still have a long list of things I want to do with my life that needs more filtering, or else I won't be having a sustainable and consistent career path. And today that it's already few hours nearing my 21st birthday, it makes me realize that time is really approaching fast, making it too short to live. Hence, I wish to lessen the fickle-mindedness in me to be able to draw a lucid future for myself. I know  this is just a fresh-graduate syndrome that is attacking me, but it will soon expire as seniors today will be marching with togas days from now.

I know my wish will not be instantly granted or easily felt, but I hope for a happy life and contentment for my 21st year and as my life goes by. :)

Happy Birthday, Pya!

Always,














2 comments: