Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Animal who Ate my Galaxy

     Inspired by everything unsolvable by the naked brain, just like the wonders of the galaxy. If you will look at how the skirt complements the top, it seems the horse is eating up the galactic green pastures   printed on the skirt, hence the title I gave this look.


Galaxy Skirt - Bugis, Singapore
Horse Top - SuperSale Bazaar
Bag - Coach 
As for my makeup, I am using a green and white Eye-Kohl from Mac,
and Mac Royal Azalea for my lips. Colored eyeliners will be in the frontliner
trend for 2013. You better collect a good color that complements your skin!
Blue and green are great for tan-skinned Asians like me.







Always,



1 comment:

  1. Lovely skirt!

    Enjoy my post and giveaway:

    http://www.perfection-and-harmony.blogspot.com/2013/02/coco-fashion.html

    ReplyDelete